The Baaarbara Blue features:
- Wool is a renewable resource, sheep are not harmed during shearing, and they grow a new fleece every year
- Wool reacts to changes in body temperature, unlike synthetic fibres. This allows the wool to stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Merino wool fibres are extremely fine is comparison to other, coarser fibres. This gives the material a luxurious feeling on the skin.
- Wool is a natural fibre grown by Australian Merino sheep all year round. All they require for this is grass, water and space to roam around.
- A pull tab at the heel creates an easy on and off
- Stretch goring creates a snug and pinch free fit
- A rubber outsole provides durable traction