They say men are hard to shop for. We disagree. Of course, here at Dardano’s, we have a wide selection of items men want, need and can really use, but we’re a little biased. Take a look at our ideas for the Top 10 Gifts for Him and see if you don’t agree.
1. Belt: No outfit looks quite complete without a belt. The Johnson & Murphy Double Calf Belt in black ($54.95) tops our list. With quality leather, sophisticated stitching and detailing, a slight sheen and silver buckle, this is a belt he’ll reach for again and again, whether for business attire or casual.
2. Gloves: Keep that firm handshake of his a warm, welcoming one with a good pair of gloves. The good looking Hestra Elk Utsjo Glove in black ($105.00) offers three layers of protection from the harsh elements: premium Scandinavian Elk leather outside, Primaloft insulation and breathable microfleece lining inside. A strap closure at the cuff adjusts the fit.
3. Wallet: A wallet is an essential for a man. Combine style with practicality in this Osgoode Marley Flipfold ($44.95) model. A panel easily flips up when ID needs to be shown, without having to show the viewer the rest of the contents of the wallet. Yet the panel flips back down and folds with the rest of the wallet for a sleek profile. Dardano’s carries a wide variety of styles and colors of wallets. See which one you think he’d like best.
4. Commuter Bag: These days, more and more people are taking alternative methods to get to work, including walking, cycling or taking the bus. That requires a hands-free, easy way to take what you need to work – or on a hike, or out for the weekend…
Our Keizer Commuter Bag by Keen ($130.00) fits the bill with a classic, handsome appearance, padded back panel and shoulder straps for comfort and balance and a spacious interior. He’ll be able to keep his laptop secured and protected inside its own panel while having room for phone, files, books and even lunch. He’ll thank you every time he uses it.
5. Socks: A pair of socks may not seem like a special gift but when it’s a special pair of socks, it’s a great gift, indeed. Although Dardano’s carries a wide variety of socks for wearing with business clothes, for sports, walking and hiking, the Smartwool PhD Outdoor Medium Crew ($21.95) makes an excellent gift for the active man. With WOW technology in the high density impact zones of the sock, abrasion and shock are reduced. The 4-Degree Fit System keeps the sock in place too.
6. Slippers: After a long, hard day, give him the gift of comfort and warmth with a pair of slippers. Old Friend Men’s Clog ($69.95) is comfortable, masculine and has a heavy duty non-slip rubber sole so he can step outside in them if he wants to. An easy slip-on style accented with burnished full grain leather trim, this slipper has built-in arch support and a sheepskin lining that keeps feet warm in the cold and cool in the heat.
7. Shoes: He’ll consider this his go-to pair of shoes that look just right for work, an evening out or on the weekends. Frye’s Oliver Chukka ($198.00) is made of tumbled full grain leather with a hint of shine that dresses up these shoes. The leather lining keeps feet dry and comfortable while the three-eyelet-lacing allows him to adjust the width for a perfect fit. Reinforced seams give this shoe unmatched durability.
8. Boots: A cross between a casual sneaker and a boot, this Tsubo Sigan (now $77.00) is a hybrid shoe that he’ll use in all kinds of weather no matter where the road leads him. A contoured footbed mimics the curves of his foot for support just where he needs it. The vulcanized rubber toe cap adds durability and longevity to this boot in an eco-friendly way. We have many other styles of boots, all rugged and stylish to choose from.
9. Quality Repair Service: Help him keep his Dardano’s gifts in tip-top shape with our Repair Service that covers shoes, boots, bags, belts and more.
10. Gift Card: Is there just too much to choose from at Dardano’s? Between all of our many styles of shoes, boots and accessories, there’s something for every taste, purpose, season and reason. If you can’t decide, don’t worry, that’s what gift cards are for. Set him free in our store or on the web to select exactly what he wants. After all, gift cards are always the right shape, size and color!
To make gift giving even easier at Dardano’s, we offer free exchanges, easy returns and free shipping on orders over $99. Happy shopping, happy giving and happy holidays from Dardano’s.