Look around your workplace. Professional women. Women who want to make a statement with their attire, have something to say. That statement is: I’m smart, capable and should be taken seriously. Women who are taken seriously are often seen wearing shoes that hurt andare painful and damaging to their feet. That’s not so smart since it is possible to wear shoes that look great (including heels and feel great. No matter what kind of work you do, Dardanos has shoes that let you focus on the job while sending the message you are smart and capable. Seriously.
- With its classic design, the Dansko Pro XP in Ebony ($139.95) is your go-to shoe if you are on your feet a lot. With all of the support and comfort of Dansko’s Professional Line, the Pro XP takes things up a notch with motion-enhanced construction. The shoe features triple-density footbeds made from memory foam, PU and molded EVA that cradle your feet providing comfort and support. Its sleek, oiled leather upper, is easily cleaned.
- With its sculptural lines and contrasting materials, the Wolky Passion in Black Goat Suede ($174.95) is professional with a hint of playful. Comfortable on every foot shape, the Passion hugs both high and low insteps as well as medium and wide-width feet thanks to the crisscross straps. The shoe also has a removable footbed for use with orthotic inserts.
- Crisscross straps with a 2-inch heel make the Wolky Tempo in Café ($94.00) the shoe that gives your day a lift. Softy Italian leather uppers look luxurious and feel especially soft. The adjustable strap over the instep fits snugly and interesting.
- Pikolinos Trento (now $80.00) feature attractive decorative perforations in the leather uppers. A 1 ½-inch wedge heel height adds even more femininity while polished and professional.
- The Mephisto Karol in Black (now $163.00)is sharp with pants The slip-on is accented with elastic crossing straps at the vamp of the leather uppers. The straps also hold the foot securely in place while Mephisto’s Soft-Air midsole promotes air circulation throughout the shoe.
- You will be surprised how well the Taos Angel in Pewter ($144.95) goes with so many of your outfits. Pewter complements a wide variety of colors and can be dressed up or down. The footbed is removable to insert orthotics.
- It’s two shoes in one – a clog and a sling-back, depending on which way you move the strap. Dansko’s Ingrid in Black Box ($114.95) offers clean lines and a subtle, perfect under slacks. Ease the strain on your feet and joints thanks to the shock absorbing properties of the shoe.
- When you want something demure and elegant, the Beautifeel Aneesah Black ($181.00) fills the bill. A kitten heel, textured upper and adjustable hook and loop strap over the instep are subtly statuesque. The full leather lining whisks away moisture and the fully padded footbed keeps you comfortable for hours at a time.
- BeautiFeel’s Stafania Black (now $143.00) looks professional yet slightly revealing. The sling back has calfskin leather uppers with contrasting finishes, angles and details for added intrigue. Fully padded, the anatomical footbed provides comfort and cushion while holding your heel and midfoot in the proper position.
- A wardrobe staple for the professional woman, the Gabor 65.210.94 Pump in Taupe ($160.95) elongates the leg, thanks to the neutral color and modest 2 ¾” heel height. Patent leather uppers dress up the classic, feminine cut. The footbed has built in metatarsal support that keeps working for you the entire time you’re wearing this shoe.
Visit us in the store to see our Top 10 in person. Try them on in the store or shop confidently online where we make returns hassle-free. Discover them all or discover your favorites that keep you looking like the professional woman that you are.