The Springfield Black features:
- Microfiber footbed offers excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all day comfort.
- Our slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F489-96 standard using the James machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- wipes clean with mild soap and water (do NOT use harsh chemicals or bleach). Autoclavable up to 140 degrees.
- Heel height: 1 ¼”