Hestra Norman - Dardano's Shoes

DARDANO'S IS ACTIVELY HIRING → CLICK HERE ←

0

Your Cart is Empty

20620-100

Norman

Free shipping on orders above $15
Color
Black
Brown
Cork
Size

The Norman features:

  • White tailed deer from North America gives a supple and isolating leather with a beautiful grain texture
  • Swisswool is made from 88% wool, the other 12% is corn starch used to give the wool anti-felting properties
  • The wool from merino sheep has a very fine fibre structure which gives the lining a soft and comfortable feeling
  • Elastic helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air
  • The leather is overlapped on the backhand and sewn with one millimeter seam allowance the palm has inseam which gives the glove a neat look
  • Three lines of decorative stitching on the back of the hand
  • The vent in the palm or on the side of the gloves makes it easier to put it on