Shipping & Delivery
Economy Ground and Standard Ground transit times are estimates only and are not guaranteed by UPS or the Postal Service. The only guaranteed transit times are 3 Day Air, 2 Day Air and Next Day Air. Some transit times may be delayed due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Economy Shipping is US Postal Service Priority shipping. The package is delivered to your shipping address by the US Postal Service. If the USPS does not deliver to your home, please select standard shipping.
- Standard Ground is a UPS service. If UPS does not deliver to your home, or your shipping address is a PO Box you must choose Economy Ground shipping.
- Packages will ship within 2 business days from when the order was placed. Business days do not include weekends or holidays
- Next Day Air and expedited shipping orders placed after 12pm (MST) Monday - Friday will ship the following day. Next Day Air and expedited shipping orders placed Saturday, Sunday or on national holidays will ship the following business day.
- Shipments to AK and HI will be charged an additional $20.00. USPS does not guarantee transit times to these locations.
***Tracking information may not be viewable until the following business day***
TRANSIT TIMES INCLUDE BUSINESS DAYS ONLY. UPS MAY NOT TRANSPORT PACKAGES ON NON-BUSINESS DAYS.
* As stated above Economy Ground and Standard Ground delivery dates are estimates and not guaranteed by UPS or the Postal Service. For guaranteed delivery dates, please choose expedited air services. UPS guarantees those delivery dates barring extreme weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Would you like to have more control over your UPS deliveries? Sign up for UPS My Choice™ at UPS.com.